Sunday Post: On looking forward

17:00

I used to be very stuck in the past. I've had a blessed upbringing, I've had loving parents and I've not gone without, but I have had my fair share of troubles and heartache in my 20 ish years on this planet, and it's caused me to get a bit stuck reliving those bits of my life. It took a lot of hanging on to get through various points of my life, but now I feel like I've got a foot in the doorway of something pretty amazing, and I can't wait for the rest of my life to begin (basically after uni ends because it definitely hasn't been the fun and amazing 2 and a bit years that I'd thought).

So, the message this week is to let old times stay in the past, live for the moment, and look forward to the future (coz it's looking pretty bright).

source: quoteslike.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe