Sunday Post: On Fairytales

17:00





If you've not already gathered, I'm obsessed with Disney, I love princesses and fairytales and magic (yes I'm an adult, no I don't care). I've always wanted my own fairytale, my own 'Happily ever after', and to star in my own romantic comedy. I never really felt like I was deserving of a happy ending, but I'm currently living my 'rom-com' moments, and I've never been happier. I don't depend on a guy to be happy, however being in a relationship with someone who cares about me more than I've ever experienced with anyone before definitely has improved my happiness. If anything, it's made me realise how much I'm worth and how well I deserve to be treated. Which is pretty lovely!

I had an amazing evening watching the sunset at the beach this week, it was absolutely gorgeous! Other than that, I've been catching up with friends and family, spending time with my boyfriend and I've also been out a few times catching Pokemon with my brother! I was the first person to diss Pokemon Go when it first came out, but I have a lot to thank for it, it's definitely helped me get my brother to spend more time with me!

How has your last couple of weeks been?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe