Sunday Post: Liverpool

12:00

instagram.com/mynameiszoeee
 



                         





I have quite a lot of family who are from Liverpool, I'm half Scouse myself, and yesterday I came back from a week away to Liverpool to visit family. I love the city, I love the people, I love seeing family and seeing the sights.

We did not stop once this week (my mum has a step tracker and she was constantly hitting 12-15k steps a day which means I was too!).

Here are some of the things I got up to!

  • I met Jordan Henderson
  • I went to the Albert Docks
  • I spent time with my northern family
  • I went to the place that LFC train & play (Melwood & Anfield)
  • I saw beautiful cathedrals
  • I ate delicious food
  • I saw some jellyfish in the Mersey river
  • I went to the Cavern and watched a live singer sing old Beatles & The Who songs
  • I went to St George's Hall which is the old law courts and jail cells
How has your week been? Have you ever been to Liverpool?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe