Summer Reading List

12:00




When I was a young teenager I used to spend most of my free time at the library finding new books to devour. I'd devote most of my free time to reading, and got through 20 or so books a month. I'm sad to say that this habit has taken a backseat the last few years in favour of the internet, but this summer one of my goals is to read as many books in this list as possible. I've already checked off 2 in the last couple of weeks which is a pretty good start if I say so myself!


The books I'm aiming to read this summer are:

  • Fangirl -> FINISHED!
  • The Manifesto on How to be Interesting -> FINISHED!
  • Spectacles (I went to her book signing and got it signed but still haven't read it!)
  • This Book Will Change Your Life
  • Tales from the Arabian Nights
  • The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin
  • The Jungle Book
  • My Name is Memory
  • A Hat Full of Sky (I think I've read it before but I can't remember it!)
  • The Wee Free Men (ditto!)
  • The Legend of Aranrhod
  • Go Set A Watchman
  • Divergent
  • The Alchemist
  • The Book Thief (Can't remember if I've read it or not!)
  • One Day
  • Paper Towns
  • Around the World in 80 Days (read this when I was younger and want to reread it!)
  • A Swiftly Tilting Planet (again want to reread)
  • A Little Princess (I've started this many times but never stuck with it!)
  • Jeanne Fille Du Roy (Studied at school in French class, want to give it another go!)
  • Bonnheur De L'Occasion (never managed to finish this!)
  • All I Know Now (Still haven't picked this back up, its so bad because I love her!)
What do you want to read this summer? What books have you read recently that you'd recommend?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe