The B-word (Blogmas 2015)

17:00

Source

Right. Deep breaths. Here goes.
I'm attempting to do blogmas this year...

I love Christmas, and I love both vlogmas and blogmas, and thought why not try and do blogmas myself? Just as a disclaimer, I'm absolutely terrified, and I'm both a full time student and part time bartender, so I might not manage to put up a post every single day, but I'm going to try my hardest!

Not all of my posts are going to be Christmas related as I think it's nice to have a mixture of regular posts and christmas ones so it doesn't get too same-y. I've got some posts already written and most days planned, so fingers crossed I can stay on top of it as well as keep up my uni work! My current plan is to post once every two days rather than every day, just so I can give myself a bit of breathing room with all of the coursework I have to have done before the holidays. So I'm aiming for a *minimum* of 12 posts, but if I feel particularly inspired then I'll post some extra ones!

Just a quick post today to announce blogmas to you all, and with a bit of luck I'll be back tomorrow with my first proper post! Happy December everyone!

Love,



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so excited for this as I love both Christmas and your blog, what could be a better combination?
    Thanks
    Gracie x
    http://graciesthoughts13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Gracie! I'm trying to upload as much as possible!! Christmas is the best! <3 xx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe