My Disney Bucketlist

17:00


This week I really wanted to do a fun post that I've been planning to do for a while, and that is to share with you all my Disney bucket list.

If you've not realised already, I'm absolutely obsessed with Disney. So I've been writing a bucket list for Disney for ages, and figured I'd share it with you! I admit that I might not ever check everything on this list, but it's still fun to dream right?

Take a picture with Peter Pan
Spend a night in Cinderella's castle
Spend my birthday/new years at Disney
See the Christmas decorations
Source
Go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party
Have a photo with every Disney Princess
Attend a wedding at Disney
See the 4th of July fireworks
Watch every Disney movie from oldest to youngest
Meet Mickey and Minnie 
Visit Downtown Disney
Eat/Drink at every country in the World Showcase Plaza at Epcot
Watch Wishes
Eat a turkey leg
Buy a funny picture from a roller coaster
Disneybound
Source
Surprise my future child with a trip to Disney World
Take my future daughter to the Bibbidi Bobbidy Boutique
See the clock chime at It's A Small World
Eat at the Be Our Guest restaurant (and try the Grey stuff!)
Eat a dole whip
Sit on the Walt Disney bench
Have a Disney movie marathon
Go to the 50s Prime Time Cafe
Source
Get a pearl from the Japanese Pavilion
Meet the Fairy Godmother
Stay for 'The Kiss Goodnight' at the Magic Kingdom
Dine with characters
Dance with a Disney prince
See Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
Go on the Jungle cruise at night
See the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review

If you'd like to read more about Disney on my blog then check out the Disney Tag I did a couple of months ago!

What's on your Disney bucket list? Have you ever been to Disney before? 


Love, 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww this post was so sweet and I hope you get to do all these things. My Disney bucket list has to be just going to Disney haha xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you get to go soon :) I'm saving up at the moment to go in the next couple of years!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a fun post! Im a huge Disney fan too, I'd do some of these too :P
    All the best with making these happen!! Dreams do come true!!:)

    Rachel x
    thehappybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do :) Thanks very much! xxx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe