Liebster Award!

14:00

Source: entreletrasycafe.blogspot.com
The word 'Liebster' is of German origin; meaning dearest, sweetest, nicest, kindest, etc. The purpose of this tag it to help promote and welcome new bloggers to the community.

Rules of the Liebster Award:

# Give credit and appreciation to the blogger who nominated you
# Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
# Nominate a maximum of 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
# Create 11 questions for your nominees
# Notify your nominees via their blogs/social media accounts


☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Thanks so much to Molly Rose for the nomination, it's the first award/recognition I've ever received from my blog, and you were one of my first ever followers too :) Your blog is great, I really enjoy reading your posts :)

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging? 

My favourite thing about blogging is the creativity I experience and take advantage of, and also the community that I am now a part of.

2. Do you prefer blogs or vlogs?

It depends on my mood, I love watching vlogs, however I really enjoy writing blog posts, so a bit of both!


3. Who are 5 of your favourite bloggers?
(Including Instagram, YouTube, etc. bloggers)

It changes all the time, but currently my 5 favourites are Carrie, Emma, Lily, Essie and Angela


4. Who is your favourite Disney princess?

I have several!! I love them all, but I especially love Merida and Rapunzel!


5. What is your favourite quote?

I have a few as I like quotes that go alongside how I feel in my life right now. Currently these are my favourites: (all from Disney!)

grumpydisney.com
blogs.disney.com

witches-in-the-garden.tumblr.com 
betheirguest.com


6. What is your favourite social media?

My favourite social media currently is Twitter!


7. What languages do you speak?

English, and some French :) 


8. What is your star sign & Chinese zodiac?

My star sign is Capricorn, and my zodiac is the rat.


9. What is your favourite quality about yourself?

I like how caring I am.


10. What is your favourite season & celebration?

My favourite season is summer, although I love the December month, and my favourite celebration is Christmas.


11. What would your ideal next 5 years consist of?

My next 5 years consist of me going to Disney World with Justin, graduating uni with a First, getting a good job in my field (whatever that becomes), growing my blog, and being happy!




I'd like to nominate: (I know they're meant to have less than 200 followers but I don't follow that many people yet so I had to cheat a little.. Sorry)

☼ Lexi from WaitingWallflowers
☼ Rengin from ThisisRA
☼ Anna from LittleWorldofAnna
☼ Lucy from LacyLatest

My questions!


  1. What is one beauty item you can't live without?
  2. Favourite Disney film?
  3. Your favourite feature/body part of yourself
  4. Favourite song?
  5. Favourite Disney prince/princess duo?
  6. Dream holiday destination?
  7. Favourite makeup brand?
  8. Favourite designer?
  9. Celebrity crush?
  10. Favourite dessert?
  11. What accomplishment are you most proud of?



3 posts in 3 days! Wow!
Thanks, 
Zoe xxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Loved your answers! Great post. Seems I've found a fellow Disney obsessive, woo!;D XX

    MollyRose, x x x「mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk」

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes omg I can't get enough of Disney, anytime you want to talk about Disney I'm here haha! Who's your favourite Disney princess? Thanks so much for nominating me :) xxx

      Delete
    2. You're most welcome :D My favourite Disney princess is Mulan! I really love the Chinese film of Mulan, too😍 I recommend it if you haven't already watched :)

      Also, I've nominated you to do another tag; The 'Me Time' Tag!「 http://mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-me-time-tag.html? 」 XX

      MollyRose, x x x「mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk」

      Delete
    3. I love Mulan! She's such a strong character :) Ooh thanks so much! I'll check it out :) Sorry it's taken me so long to respond I've been so busy! Thanks so much xx

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading this post xx Just found your blog, your posts are very lovely
    xx, marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina, thanks so much :) I'm glad you like my blog :) xxx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe