Life has a funny way of happening..

17:00



Life is weird. Sometimes things happen that you could never expect, never anticipate, and they leave you wondering where you fit in the world. It's scary, but it's how you deal with it that defines where you're meant to be.

I've always been a planner. I love having a plan, and I feel lost without one. I plan meals in advance, blog posts in advance, and I'm not a very spontaneous person. I don't adapt to change very well. Saying this, if things in my life do change, I have learnt to force myself to adapt, to accept things, and to get on with my life and not let them affect me.

I've found it really hard sometimes. Lots of things have happened that have left me confused about what to do next, where to find help or how to get back on my feet.

What I always remind myself in situations like those is that life always goes on. There will always be testing times, and hard times, but I have to live for the good times. The good times are worth keeping afloat for.

I'm not sure how much I believe in a greater being or in fate controlling my life, however I do believe things happen for a reason. You fall out with friends because they weren't actually healthy relationships, and because great friends are coming to you in the future. You break up with your partner because you're about to meet the person of your dreams. You just have to hold on long enough to find out how good life is going to be in the future. Because, as cliche as it is, life gets better. It does. I am a living testimony to that. Yes, I still have horrible days and I still cry and get hurt, but things do change, and things do get better.

source - somewhere on tumblr. I'm sorry I don't know the original creator,
I've had it saved on my computer for so long!

I love you all, have a safe and happy week.
Love,
Zoe xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe