Mini Collection Haul

22:02


So I went into boots today, and picked up a few things to try from the Collection counter, because I was curious about some of the products.

They had a deal on where if you spend £5 you got a free mascara, so I picked up the Work The Colour eyeshadow pencil in the shade Vintage Blush, which is a really pretty champagne/peach colour. I also got a Lasting Colour lipstick in Sweet Tart. The packaging of the lipstick is a bit cheap looking, but that's to be expected with the price.



It smells and tastes really nice, fruity, and it applies really easily! It isn't that moisturising, but it's not too drying either. And I love the colour too!

I then received the Supersize Fat Lash mascara in Ultra Black for free, which was cool! I'm always looking out for new mascaras! The mascara has quite a large brush, which might be interesting and unwieldy, but we'll see.

I'll let you know who I get on with the mascara & eyeshadow as I use them more!

Zoe xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe