LIFE UPDATE: 6th September

21:43

(Source)

Autumn is well and truly setting in now, as much as I would rather the summer would stay around just a bit longer. I have exactly 3 weeks until I have to move to university, away from my family, and I'm terrified.

I'm not scared about the moving as such, although that'll be weird. I'm only going to be a couple of hours away from my family, so I'm not too worried about it. I hope everyone I'm sharing a flat with are nice, the ones I've spoken to so far have all seemed to be kind, and really helpful, so that's good.
I'm more worried about my classes. I have to take classes in chemistry and maths, and I'm awful at both of them. I don't know why my uni took me on, because I didn't get good results in my chemistry or maths, but I'm going to have to work extra hard at them to try and catch up.  I see lots of time spent in the library in my future.

I've only got 4 shifts left at my job, and as much as it's work and I get tired of it from time to time, with difficult customers, I really do enjoy it, and I'll miss the people I work with. I've gained so much from the few short months I've worked there, I feel like I've grown up and gained so much confidence from it.

Other than that not much has happened in my life. I'm beginning to get stuff ready for uni, and I'm super nervous!

Hope everyone's had a good week! :D

Zoe xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe